Sunday, June 5, 2011

I have no potential to succeed unless I copy and paste, copy and paste like my professors at ICDD, University of Kassel

I, too, will copy paste like all other Germans if they take my arse @ Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) in Leipzig, Germany & Global Governance Institute. I have low IQ although I'm an obese American man with small balls. If they take my arse I'd do anything; anything! I wanna leave University of Kassel behind. Just Google "Christoph Scherrer" or any of his programs, or Google "Nazi-Taliban Christoph Scherrer" to learn how this university depresses folks like me until we are ridiculed and forced to pretend we would leave. All of the following are Nazi-Taliban pogroms at University of Kassel, Germany. They're only for dullards depressed under Nazi bums with no potential to reach highs unless they copy and paste, copy and paste:

MA Labour Policies and Globalisation (LPG)

MA Global Political Economy (GPE)

Promotionskolleg Global Social Policies and Governance

International Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD)

Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development

Global Labour University (GLU)