Monday, June 6, 2011

Two essential job skills in the world of climate change: copy-pasting & cut-and-paste skills

Today, I am going to show off my copy-pasting skills once again, which is to say I am serious about climate change man. I shall copy-paste Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer's scientific research articles on climate change here. In order to apply for a PhD in climate change at Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ) in Leipzig, I would have to cut Christoph Scherrer's name and paste mine in its place. This is referred to as cut-and-paste job skill, nowadays a must not only in academia but also the world at large. I believe that the infamous Nazi-Taliban Hun Christoph Scherrer has been able to keep his miserable job at University of Kassel only because he has mastered both copy-pasting and cut-and-paste job skills.

Please see if you can help his parents by sending some money inside their bums. They are twin German Huns and their bank account details are pasted in one of the research articles copy-pasted below. Your donations are awaited, but you must write my name, Aaron Leopold, in a little box on the bank paper when you make your donations so that his parents would share the funds with me. I'd get to keep 2% of every donation that comes with my name. I cannot ask for more as I'm already a freeloader in Germany.



'Climate Change for Huns,' by Christoph Scherrer






Lady and gentleman, this is Wolfgang Sachs, horny honorary professor at University of Kassel, Germany. He also works for Wuppertal Institut für Klima, Umwelt, Energie GmbH or Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment, Energy. He needs a tight screw in his Ana.

This is the photo of the toy he uses not only to somehow explain climate change to students but also to urge them to grab hold of his round Ana. He's got it really round and huge. Use him as your sofa, he's a shabby profesor to sit on.

Please join us to take Wolfgang Sachs' Ana. This is all he knows: the climate of the world has changed, today Germany is all Arab gay male; there's a man in each and every German woman's vagina.

Ooooh Wolfgang Sachs belongs to a world of opportunists, unless it is you who take advantage of him and abuse him. Insult Wolfgang Sachs' vagina now!

Aaaah Wolfgang Sachs is just a wannabe loser Hun I would beat. As you may guess, all faculty members of University of Kassel compete to attract students: Who has got the best panties? Who has the best tools to take to class? I wanna be winner. Support me. Mail me checks or transfer money to my parents' bank account urgently:


How to transfer money to Christoph Scherrer, MA-PhD University of Kassel, Germany?

Kreditinstitut: Dresdner Bank
Bankleitzahl: 500 800 00
Kontonummer: 0460106301



I look forward to your cooperation. Entrepreneurs, enter me now! Choose me over your wives, your sons. Enter me urgently! Ooooh. Destroy it! Aaaaah.






Hung

Prof. Christoph Scherrer


Also available for free and for purchase @ The Global Labour University (GLU)





'Follow Me!' by Christoph Scherrer





As Wolfgang Sachs puts it in his climate change articles, "Don't eat animals, we feel hurt. People of our race, the Huns decrease in number around the globe each time you consume an animal."

Like me and Thomas Dürmeier, Wolfgang Sachs looks like a prototypical emaciated gay always hungry for butt. I know old men look really ugly when they're always on a diet. We don't care. Just consume us instead of consuming animals!

Hit us. Destroy it. Mix your blood with ours. Breed the Huns for the survival of the world in a time of climate change and natural disasters around the world like the one that hurt Japans!

Ooooh I feel hurt. We have the same Ana after all. Aaaah I wanna Japanese in my cunt now! Please join MA Labour Policies and Globalisation (LPG), University of Kassel urgently. Ooooh I had a Japanese student once, a cunt by the name of Takahiro Oki. Aaaaah he licked me like a cat again and again. Up his Ana, down his Ana, I think about him everyday. Takahiro Oki come back to me today, I need your Ana! Andreas Hänlein, Christian Möllmann, Barbara Dickhaus, and Christine Löw send their regards. Ooooh my hero Hun, Takahiro Oki fill me now!




Hung

Prof. Christoph Scherrer